Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Baseball Season Ends Challenge

Football season has begun and the National Pastime is coming to a close for the year.

My favorite team is not in the running for the pennant this year is yours?

The challenge this week over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Baseball Season Ends.


.





For my card I chose to make a birthday card designed around my favorite team, The Giants.
I used several different cut files from Silhouette Studio to design my card.



I purchased the Giants paper from Etsy.



Supplies used: card stock - white, black, red, orange; patterned paper purchased from Etsy; Silhouette Studio cut files; border punch by Martha Stewart.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Card !! Everything is so good-colors, layout and cut outs. Very Handsome !!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card turned out so cool! LOve the design!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations